I had to recolor an image today, but now didn’t have Macromedia Fireworks (the graphics package I’m familiar with), or expression designer – which i haven’t yet installed (shame on me).
Fortunately, i was able to recolor the image using MS publisher. To do so, i simply followed these steps.
- Create a new blank publication in publisher
- Paste you image into it (i originally opened and copied the image from MS Paint).
- Right click the image and select “Format Picture”
- Select the “Picture” tab
- Press the recolor button
- Adjust the colour accordingly.
- Close all dialog
- Right click the image again and this time select “save as picture”